1981 - 1987 of 1987 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
"The Nazi Hunters" by Damien Lewis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Hunt for Vulkan. Slowly making my way through the beast arises. I took a break from TBA when my beautiful Fabius Bile Primogenitor LE arrived, it was a great read, and to listen to the Lucius Audio Drama from the advent calendar. The Lucius Audio drama has me really excited about the novel they are going to do about him. Lucius was exactly the way you would imagine him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've about 50 pages left of Praetorian of Dorn. While it's a well written book, I'm getting really, really, really tired of the ALs super sneaky ninja spy conspirator bullshit. So much so that I'm finding it hard to finish it off. It's been played up way too much at this stage, IMO. If they're as good as portrayed they could have won the war before it even started.
I'm totally with you there man. I haven't gotten to PoD yet but the whole two steps ahead of everybody else thing is getting annoying, especially when it amounts to nothing. The last story I really liked that in was Serpent Beneath. That was just an excellent story. I guess we'll just have to wait till the battle of terra to see if all their shadow ninja stuff pays off. I'm kinda hoping that it all falls flat and they just get rolled up by the Fists, Angels and Scars so I can go wah...wah in my head.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I'm totally with you there man. I haven't gotten to PoD yet but the whole two steps ahead of everybody else thing is getting annoying, especially when it amounts to nothing. The last story I really liked that in was Serpent Beneath. That was just an excellent story. I guess we'll just have to wait till the battle of terra to see if all their shadow ninja stuff pays off. I'm kinda hoping that it all falls flat and they just get rolled up by the Fists, Angels and Scars so I can go wah...wah in my head.
There's somewhat of a conclusion to their antics at the end of PoD, but it's apparent there's more to come on Terra from them. As you said, it's done them very little good up to now.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
"Marston Moor" - Book 6 of the Civil War Chronicles :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bao Nihn's the sorrow of war, A compelling account of life as a north Vietnamese soldier in love with death. :|

1981 - 1987 of 1987 Posts