Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting it bluntly, I've been extremely lazy over the majority of the last year. School, exams, social events, the ever increasing wargaming talent on youtube, and browsing this site for interesting stuff to read has kept me back from doing any REAL hobby related stuff - beyond the odd game of space hulk with my brother (who has gone completely off the rails thanks my parents buying him a PS3 for Christmas and a certain unbelievably addictively crap game by Infinity Ward).

So I finished my exams last week, and after receiving the umpteenth rejection for a job, I dug out my (very dusty) box of paints, built and primed a Mantic Ghoul I'd got for subscribing to their newsletter. And just spent a couple of hours painting this one model. Thought I'd show you the end job, sorry the lighting is terrible.

Now that I've got the paints out, I think I'll just delve through my collection painting odd models.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Those things still remind me so much of the Vampire Hybrids from Blade 2.

Great miniatures and very nicely painted well done KarlFranz. I like the dark colours making it look 'dirtier'.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
The fleshtones are very nice, but the face could do with some more work to make it stand out and give him a bit of character.

If you fancy building him into a little diorama, i'm trying to get a mantic ghoul competition going here: http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65084

With 1 reply i really need all the help i can get :p

Anyway, nice job and keep it up!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts