Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all.

Names Alex

I'd like to think that when it comes to modelling/painting/gaming i can do them all pretty evenly but i do (now and again) excel at modelling and using the greenstuff.
While not putting an excessive amount of time per week i've amassed a surprising amount of troops with my first World eaters army of 1500 points and my second Alpha legion army which is only now lacking its demon prince. I've got a witch hunters force on the side to work on and swoon over (they are by far my best painted models/army) and am planning an imperial guard army for the future (whether loyalist or renegades remains to be decided).

While on the table top i usually get in trouble over my excessive love of tanks and heavy support i just cant seem to shake my fixation with all things armoured.

I have quite alot of freinds who appreciate the hobby and have proved an endless supply of help, gaming, criticism and a huge bits box to theive from :)

I'm primarily 40k but i do have some batllefleet gothic just for kicks.

so thats my hobbying in a nutshell.

I like other stuff too but but its not really worth that much of a mention trust me, it'll bore you silly.

be speaking to ya

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Glad to have you aboard have a nose around nice bunch here,I've just started a IG army and all I can say is ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey Alex

Good to see more Treadheads around the place even if you are a traitor :wink: .

Welcome to the boards. Love to see your armour.

See you round.

·
Registered
630 Posts
and am planning an imperial guard army for the future (whether loyalist or renegades remains to be decided).
LOYALIST! 8)
Since your a big Chaos player you might want to check out the Chaos rumours going around, some big changes In the pipeline.....
Welcome to HO!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.