Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.Im new to orks but a vetrean player at my store bullies me when i play him and then wondors why i say no to playing him. Ok back to the list
like im said im new to orks but wanna own this guy so far this is what i got

50 boys
10 nobs
8 defcopters(3 are being converting into war buggies)
2 warbosses
i know not much to work with but im thinking about getting a wagon and getting deffert heavy weapons and making my own lootas i hear there great any tips tricks and list making is welcome also what to buy next

·
Registered
466 Posts
depends what he runs in his army to be honest if hes got alot of mech i would say lootas and kannons (i use the I.G missile launchers they look the part )

if you want to go mech yourself you need more than 1 wagon just 1 will get blown in moments. now i myself would rather recommend a more all comers list, if you try looking around at other peoples lists you will probly get a just of how best to play orks and kill the skinny ones.

other than that i have not really played eldar to much but when i did it was a hard fight so never be ashamed to loose to an army and if he does bully you next time he asks to play explain why you dont want to, and stick up for yourself, the person then will probly realise that he is acting out of place and tone down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts