Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suckers I lied, this thread is not original at all :grin:

I'm the member of quite a few games workshop forums but I'm always looking to join other quality looking ones. This looks like just such a place.

Well I've been interested in games workshop and tabletop games for over ten years now. I don't play very often so the major focus of the hobby for me at the moment is painting. I am currently working on a 2000pt Lamenters army which I am painting as a competition on another site. But my first 40k army would be orks. As for WFB I don't really have an army but I have the bones of a Lizardmen and Empire army sitting on the spruces. I am also at the moment expanding my range with some mini's from other producers. Madpuppet miniatures is my current favourite

Thats about it, hopefully I'll get a couple of pics of paintjobs up here and see ye guys around.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Cool deal, WarlikeRogue... I also started off by painting more than playing, and lately, I do neither very often, lol. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome to Heresy!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Boy this place is getting lots of ork players around here which is great! I am more into modeling and painting than playing. Anyway glad to have another orker running around here. Lets see some of your stuff in the modeling section.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya morfang!

I've seen you at the-waaagh before. My username is chemicalcaveman over there and in quite a few other forums.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts