Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was thinking about a retinue for the hell of it for my DP, and i noticed the chaos knights for fantasy, so thought about using 4 of those, giving them the daemonic speed represented by the steed they ride, a power weapon, and CC weap or bolt pistol, unfortunately they would all have to be chosen champs, and thought about adding daemonic strength to them to make S5, possibly daemonic armor and aura, and maybe resillience to make them tougher(theres only 4 of them :? ) and of course furious charge to go with my DP, on the charge that would give 16~20(mutation or no mutation) S6 power weapon attacks at I5, which you could also add spiky bits letting you reroll 4 misses, only problem is theres only 4 of them and they'll prolly be catching alot of heat, along with DP, but imagine the slaughter if they got into CC! :lol: another prob is for 4 guys, they run 250~400 points for 4 to make them surviavable with all the shots they prolly would be taking

·
Registered
325 Posts
my friend and main opponent has done something similar but without the deamon prince, he just uses a lord the only diff is that he infiltrates with em. i'm not kidding you unless things go v wrong he's usually amongst his opponent in turn one cutting people to ribbons, its expensive but it bloody works! (unfortunately) :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts