Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to use the primarchs for my Alpha Legion force, but there seems to be no consistent level for primarchs. Can I have your oppinions on these plz? Points costs especially.

Alpharius Omegon: 600pts
WS7 BS6 S5 T5 I6 W4 A4 Ld10 Sv2+/4+

Unit type: Jump infantry
Unit size: 2 unique
Wargear: Artificier armour, iron halo, stormbolter, poisoned ccw 2+, auxiliary grenade launcher, jetpack, frag grenades, meltabombs
Special rules: Eternal warrior, true grit, hit and run, infiltrators, Feel no Pain, Fearless, independant character

Effrit stealth squad: 300pts
WS4 BS5 S4 T4 I4 W1 A1 Ld9 Sv2+

Unit type: Jump infantry
Unit size: 10
Wargear: Artificier armour, stormbolter, auxiliary grenade launcher, jetpack
Special rules: Hit and run, infiltrators

·
Registered
141 Posts
These rules are actually pretty solid, but there are a couple of things I'd like to point out...

Only Grey Knights can use True Grit with storm bolters (that and True Grit is no longer in the BRB :mad: which I miss along with the 4th Ed. SM Chapter traits...), so that wouldn't particularly work. Also wondering if FNP really applies, but the Primarchs aren't exactly easy to kill haha

For the Effrit I would say ditch the 'nade launchers (or make them an option for pts) and give 'em frags n kraks (or meltabombs, i.e. as an armory option). The Effrit also have no CCW, so give 'em chainswords or even knives at least! I'm also inclined to say make the Effrit Fearless, but that may just be overkill :p

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think Alpharius should have a special rule, something like
"Psyche! Got you!"
Every time Alpharius dies, roll a d6. On a 5+, he is dead. On any other result, you may replace any of your Chaos Space Marines with Alpharius.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts