·
Registered
2,266 Posts
He looks to be a psyker, so I assume he's channeling energy

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
He looks to be a psyker, so I assume he's channeling energy
I believe he is referring to the size of the head. Which I agree with, it's far too small.

LotN

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wonder how this happens. I'd draw a rough outline of the actual body before starting with the armor just to get the proportions right.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
I wonder how this happens. I'd draw a rough outline of the actual body before starting with the armor just to get the proportions right.
My best guess is that the art team dialogue went something like this:

"Here's the drawing for that new book boss."
"Thanks, right on time too!"
"Wait a second. There's not enough room for the entire heading. We need to write it's a audio drama, otherwise people get confused"
"Oh... What do you want to do."
"Make his head smaller. People won't notice."
"Are you sure? He will probably look kinda silly. I mean his fists will be bigger than his head."
"I said; make his head smaller"
"Can't we just make the audio drama text smaller?"
"Make. His. Head. Smaller."
"But..."
"I SAID MAKE HIS HEAD SMALLER DAMNIT AND GET ME A NON-FAT, NON-DIARY LATTE!"

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
That one is quite awful.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I believe he is referring to the size of the head. Which I agree with, it's far too small.

LotN
Ah. Yeah, that is a fair point. Didn't really pay attention to the size of the head. The channeling of energy is what drew my attention.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yea I noticed the glowing first, only after reading comments did I go back and notice the ridiculous tiny ness of it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
no no you have it all wrong, this is an ancient raven guard shadow technique, by reducing the size of some body parts he can go all ninja and stuff, he has just not mastered it that well, ... I hope.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts