Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there

I am looking to shift a lot of wargaming stuff that is just clogging up my drawers. As you can see I am based in the uk so factor that in when thinking about shipping etc!

A whole array of stuff on offer. Please note A LOT of this stuff is in desperate need for refurbishment. Parts missing, painted badly, etc. I will be selling it at a lot lower price than rrp but I honestly believe with a bit of tlc it would be fine.

40k:

Haemonculi coven with 20 Wracks, 3 Grotesques and Haemonculus £30
2 Eldar Vehicles £8
10 converted chaos marines from fantasy chaos warriors mixed with chaos marines box £5

Fantasy:

Games Day 2009 Chaos Lord (new, but not in blister) £1

Other:
Misc Bushido (prefecture of ryu and savage wave) prefecture £5 EACH, bakemono £3 EACH.
Lurtz £2

NOTE THAT ONLY THE THINGS ON THE LIST ARE STILL FOR SALE

Thanks for looking! Some prices open to negotiation if you so desire, pm me! And remember, a lot of this stuff is in poor condition which is why it is so cheap.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys.

Good to see a lot of interest in my items!

Just to clear up some confusion, unless specifically stated being for each, the prices given are for all the models
For example, when I say

5 Pirazzos Lost Legion £4

I mean you get ALL of them for £4 total.

When I have cleared a couple sales still in the works, I will update the main pic and post to make it more clear what is available and for what price. My apologies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts