Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All GW battleforces (mega force, battle company, strike force)?

Where can I buy all the old one?

IG: You get 2 sentinals or a Leman Russ. Where can I buy the old IG battlforce?

Also how often do GW change it battleforce?

Is there a site where I can read up all the content in all the old battleforces from 2000 to 2009?

And where can I buy ALL edition of the battleforce as well? (meaning only the newer model that they are current producing, but going back to the oldest battleforce).

Where can I buy the battle company (space marine)? Also are they making any new massive forces anymore?

Thanks !

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
No, the only ones that are available are the current ones. You might be able to find one of the old ones online, but other than that. You will only be able to buy what is the current.

Ebay is your best bet, you might find people selling their old ones.

The Space Marine battle company is currently OOP, again, try online you might find one.

Overall, Ebay is your best bet :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the only ones that are available are the current ones. You might be able to find one of the old ones online, but other than that. You will only be able to buy what is the current.

Ebay is your best bet, you might find people selling their old ones.

The Space Marine battle company is currently OOP, again, try online you might find one.

Overall, Ebay is your best bet :)
Actually my favorite are the strike force and mega force, are they planning to make anymore new edition?

Also are the model from 2008 the same as the model from 2010?

·
Registered
644 Posts
More or less, yes. They may have some design differences, but that is all.

As far as WE know, their is no 6th Ed in the works. However, they usually give new battleforces to the armies that get new codices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts