Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a very limited list right now but my tax check should change this in about two weeks. i was curious as to what other players would buy and advice that could be given if any. i own already:

HQ
1 terminator lord
1 nurgle daemon prince
HEAVY
1 land raider
TROOPS
8 chaos space marines
7 plague marines
12 khorne berzerkers
DT
2 rhino's
FAST
3 bikers
SUMMONED
10 Daemonettes

i have intentions to order:
2 boxes of noise marines
2 boxes of thousand sons
1 land raider
1 defiler
1 havoc's sqaud
3 obliterators
3 bikers
1 box raptors
1 Daemon prince {normal}
2 bozes terminators
2 boxes possessed.

i wanted to order more daemons but with the rumors of a daemonic codex i feel its best to wait on the rest of these. so what do you think? and idea's?/ subjestions?

·
Registered
598 Posts
get the terminators or havoc/obliterator
some heavy hitters and a stronger HS might be a good idea
id say wait for the codex~when is the date of released set around?

·
Banned
135 Posts
Don't Noise Marine boxes only come with 1 sonic blaster and 1 blastmaster per squad? That's a ripoff. Don't buy Noise Marines boxes, buy Noise Marines off ebay, wait for a used squad that has all sonic blasters and blastmasters.

Get Terminators off Ebay too, they'll be about half the price as new.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know the release date on the daemonic codex, but i heard 2 or 3 months. as for e bay, i tend to avoid it unless selling. i don'tt like loosing on bids of things i need ASAP.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
i have a very limited list right now but my tax check should change this in about two weeks. i was curious as to what other players would buy and advice that could be given if any. i own already:

HQ
1 terminator lord
1 nurgle daemon prince
HEAVY
1 land raider
TROOPS
8 chaos space marines
7 plague marines
12 khorne berzerkers
DT
2 rhino's
FAST
3 bikers
SUMMONED
10 Daemonettes

i have intentions to order:
2 boxes of noise marines
2 boxes of thousand sons
1 land raider
1 defiler
1 havoc's sqaud
3 obliterators
3 bikers
1 box raptors
1 Daemon prince {normal}
2 bozes terminators
2 boxes possessed.

i wanted to order more daemons but with the rumors of a daemonic codex i feel its best to wait on the rest of these. so what do you think? and idea's?/ subjestions?
What i would make priority is the MOST expensive, in yours that seems to be the 2 boxes of Terminators, Land Raider and Defiler. So, get them... I would :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
thousnad sons they are unbeliveably good now AP3 bolter yes please

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have intentions to buy all of the list above at once. one fell swoop. in less then a month i'll have the $$$ i just want a bit of insight on how these things all work and what to expect please. and if there is something else i should get instead of something up there let me know, cause i do want to become good enough for tournament play down in baltimore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts