Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he may suck as a character, but I have to give him props for having a gorgeous model. Anyway, I picked him up cheap a guy who was liquidating his CSM army, so I was able to save him from a terrible paint-job. Hope you like it, C&C welcome.

Ahriman the Exile

Ahriman the Exile's back (I used repeated washes of Asurmen blue to shade the robes. It didn't really come through in the pics).

The base (It isn't much, but I ran out of decent basing materials).

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
That is a pretty sick paint job. I like the red, and the helmet is really well done. nice work

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Whoa, your photos have WAY to much light in them. None the less from what I can see the robes look nice and everything else that I can see looks fairly good unfortunately there is a lot that I can't see clearly such as his staff.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some (maybe) better pics.

Ahriman's staff

Ahriman Front

Ahriman Back

Maybe these ones will be better. I don't think my camera sucks, I am just pretty sure I don't know how to use it.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I like the red, it is a nice differance to the blue that you usually see! I also like the base alot, although it seems a bit flat for me liking. Plus rep mate, keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I do like the Ahriman model, but he is certainly an underpowered SC compared to say Mephiston or other Marine psykers.

The red with the wash is very effective and I like how you have painted the blue gloing areas. Base I am not too keen on, but then I hardly ever like flat painted bases. Have some +rep

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the feedback guys! With regards to the base, it's current form is going to be replaced as soon as I remember to go and get some better basing materials. I am currently out of most of my stuff, so I will be re-basing him when I get the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts