Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought about this for Ahriman. Can he use his bolt pistol and a shooting psychic power in the same turn? The Black Staff of Ahriman says he is allowed to use several powers that count as firing a weapon in the same shooting phase.

So can he use Warptime at the start of the turn, fire his bolt pistol, use Doombolt then charge into CC and use his force weapon's special ability?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Just thought about this for Ahriman. Can he use his bolt pistol and a shooting psychic power in the same turn? The Black Staff of Ahriman says he is allowed to use several powers that count as firing a weapon in the same shooting phase.

So can he use Warptime at the start of the turn, fire his bolt pistol, use Doombolt then charge into CC and use his force weapon's special ability?
In short I don't know but if the staff says he can i would think he could

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
No, he cannot. Each shooting psychic power says 'instead of using another ranged weapon in the shooting phase', therefore they can never use a shooting power and a gun in the same phase. You can throw doombolt, winds of chaos, and bolt of change in the same round though, but they must be at the same target.

In short, expect really to never use his bolt pistol.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
I shot a Chappie off his bike with the Inferno Bolts, but other than the single-wound expensive 3+ save ppl, there aren't many uses for it.

-Dirge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts