Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Guys

been doin alot of converting/sculpting recently so i started this guy just to break it up a little. Goin to need some advice on gold nmm as am looking to do all the metallics in it. at the moment the nmm is a little rough and still needs a few dark washes, so far 9hrs

and yes i do know theirs a random blue blob on his robes, i was too lazy to clean it up before i posted :þ

Darkmessiah


 

·
Porn King!!!
Joined
·
8,137 Posts
Indeed, very excellent blending, very impressive. I would help you with the nmm if I could but I don't use the method at all. It can look alright when done right but I personally can't stand it in general. Makes models look way too cartoony imho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Wraithlord said:
I don't use the method at all. It can look alright when done right but I personally can't stand it in general.
am like that too, some people make it very yellow, but when its done properly, it looks far better then most metallics. (unfortunatly theirs more people who can do great nmm then great metallics)
 

·
Porn King!!!
Joined
·
8,137 Posts
Darkmessiah said:
am like that too, some people make it very yellow, but when its done properly, it looks far better then most metallics. (unfortunatly theirs more people who can do great nmm then great metallics)
So true unfortunately.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darkmessiah said:
and yes i do know theirs a random blue blob on his robes, i was too lazy to clean it up before i posted :þ
does no one read in this forum? or do we all look at he pretty pictures?? :lol:

thanks for the link Anphicar, shame i have it already :p although it has given me pause for thought as am doin a diff method but i like that one more...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top