Rhino - Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta
337pts

Heavy Support:

Obliterator
75pts

I will be facing Blood Angels which will consist of:

Dante
Mephiston

2 x Elites (I forget this thing, but one dude is strength 6..)
1 x Death Company
2 x Sanguinary Guard

I was really unsure about this list, because I can drop some 'Zerkers for some termis.

C&C would be appreciative since I'm having the game tomorrow :D

·
Great Unclean One
2,611 Posts
I think Ahriman's too expensive at 1,500 points for what he brings to the table, plus I think having just 1 Obliterator as your entire Heavy Support contingent is going to end badly.

Maybe try something like this?

HQ
• Daemon Prince
- Mark of Tzeentch; Wings; Warptime, Bolt of Change
200 points

ELITES
• 5 Terminators
- Icon of Chaos Glory; heavy flamer; 3 combi-meltas
180 points

TROOPS
• 9 Thousand Sons
- Aspiring Sorceror with Bolt of Change; Rhino
304 points
• 8 Khorne Berzerkers - Skull Champion with powerfist; Rhino with extra armour
258 points
• 8 Khorne Berzerkers - Skull Champion with powerfist; Rhino with extra armour
258 points

HEAVY SUPPORT
• 2 Obliterators

150 points
• 2 Obliterators
150 points

TOTAL:
1,500 points

hth

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
I agree, I would go with a Daemon Prince with the mark of nurgle and keep him away from that crazy bastard Mephiston. I'd be aiming for Dante because he is strength four even with his power weapon. Turn him into sushi. I'd use the remaining points to hopefully get an obliterator. It seems though that he will be heavily outnumbered. I don't think he knows how to get the points he needs.

But we will see.

As for strength six, the only elite in a blood angels army with a strength six is a Furiouso Dreadnought. I'm guessing he'll put those talons which makes every hit an extra attack. If this is the case... lol, blow that bastard up. Otherwise, everything else is the same as the space marine codex as far as elites goes, except ofcourse for the Sanguinary Guard which becomes a troop choice with Dante. And also remember though his death guard are troop choices, they can't claim table quarters.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the responces guys, I would have replied sooner, but my internet connection decided to have a major breakdown. :p.

I shall get a full list of units etc up over the next few days, then that'll tell you what I have to choose from.

Also, I did win today, although, one 1kson squad denied the Death Company furious charge but still managed to lose heavily (leaving a couple sanguinary guard though!). Also, the khorne berzerkers went from 16 down to 7. It's not completely solid, I am going to play about a bit with some lovely new models I got today and add them into the list.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fluff wise they'd kill each other. Khorne hates sorcerers and Ahriman thinks bezerkers are mindless probes. But Alas Svart is Correct again. Maybe we should all have Sigs with
"SVART IS ALL KNOWING TACTICIAN" or "SVART OUT SMARTS CREED"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts