Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After just finishing Ahriman Unchanged and really enjoying John French's trilogy I noticed at the back 'Ahriman Exodus' is now available.

Anyone read this yet? Is it a novel sized book of short stories or more of a novella?

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
After just finishing Ahriman Unchanged and really enjoying John French's trilogy I noticed at the back 'Ahriman Exodus' is now available.

Anyone read this yet? Is it a novel sized book of short stories or more of a novella?
It is a novella made up of shorts from the perspective of Ctesias as he observes Ahriman's early beginnings and some of Ahriman's darker moments. But it is also a chronicle of Ctesias as a character, revealing his origins and a lot more about him. A few of the stories at the end are just general shorts about Ahriman, the Thousand Sons, and one story depicting what existence is like for a Rubric Marine from the POV of one.

It is one of the few BL novellas that I truly believe is worth buying.

LotN

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a novella made up of shorts from the perspective of Ctesias as he observes Ahriman's early beginnings and some of Ahriman's darker moments. But it is also a chronicle of Ctesias as a character, revealing his origins and a lot more about him. A few of the stories at the end are just general shorts about Ahriman, the Thousand Sons, and one story depicting what existence is like for a Rubric Marine from the POV of one.

It is one of the few BL novellas that I truly believe is worth buying.

LotN
Thanks I'll give it a go then. You dont happen to have read ASSASSINORIUM: EXECUTION FORCE or ADEPTUS MECHANICUS: TECH-PRIEST as well have you? I will bulk out my order to get free postage :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Cheers, I'll give it a miss. Is Tech-Priest part of a series which includes Skitarius?
Skitarius and Tech-Priest are a duology that focuses on the Skitarii and the Cult Mechanicus fighting against Iron Warriors and Dark Mechanicum over a corrupted Forge World.

LotN

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't find a hard copy of Skitarius which is a shame.

I might give The Carnac Campaign a go?

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Books are coming out thick and fast so I guess it may have been missed by many? I nearly missed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts