Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello chaps!

I have been slowly easing myself back into 40k after 12 years of being inactive. Yes, like most i did it as a kid and then gave up when mum&dad no longer wanted to fund my expensive habit.

Currently, I have been collecting for about 4 months now and am slowly building up my Crimson Fists army. Of course before jumping back into this hobby i did plenty of research, and it was my plan to have a surgical strike army in the form of imperial storm troopers and Valkyries; but alas i was weak, and having just finished reading Rynn's World i knew Had to have my bloody space marines again (i used to have a 2000 point blood angel army). Speaking of my old army, i found this forum when i wanted to strip the paint off some of my old models and there was an excellent article here. It worked quite well but unfortunately my left hand is also kind of stripped too, it now looks like a flapjack.

Before i came to the realisation that i wasn't complete in my life without my nerdy little hobby, i still kept up with the universe. I am a rather avid dawn of war 2 player, clocking in many many hours of coop and ranked mp battles. Also, i am 4 books through the Horus Heresy series - god damn, i don't want this to end!

Apologises for the rather rambling introduction thread, i'll get right down to it. Gaming. My army is slowly becoming big enough to actually start playing against people. I live in baron's court (zone 2, west london) and my nearest place is high street kensington. The only problem with this is that it's full of kids! Anyone from London here that does a spot of gaming that can recommend a place?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy.

I know what you mean about full of kids, it's partly why I try to stay clear of GW stores full stop. Sorry I can't be of any help in finding a place though. Try our Gaming Club Directory, it could be of some use finding somewhere to game.

Enjoy your stay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts