Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, a friend of mine recently came up with a list that he seems to like a lot based o the types of units and their roles/looks in the army, but at the same time is wondering just how competitive it could be. The overall aim is to be a very aggressive/assault based list, using units he personally likes the most, while also being relatively tough to kill (with the weaker units being lower down on the threat list)

The points seemed to work out just right for him, as he seems really happy that he managed to fit in pretty much everything he wanted - so I'm not looking for too many changes to be made - rather suggestions/tips on how to use this list competitively.

but with all that said, if some changes really need to be made, feel free to suggest it and I'll let him know and see if he can work with it

Thanks in advance!

HQ:

Chaos Lord - Chaos Bike, Lightning Claw, Power Fist, Sigil of Corruption, Mark of Nurgle - 165

A: Herald of Khorne - Juggernaught, Axe of Khorne - 110

TROOPS:

10 Chaos Marines - Champion(Lightning Claw, Meltabombs), 2 Meltaguns, Mark of Khorne, CCW(free) - 200
/Rhino - Dirge Caster - 40

10 Chaos Marines - Champion(Lightning Claw, Meltabombs), 2 Meltaguns, Mark of Khorne, CCW(free) - 200
/Rhino - Dirge Caster - 40

A: 10 Bloodletters - Bloodreaper(Axe of Khorne) - 130

A: 10 Bloodletters - Bloodreaper(Axe of Khorne) - 130

ELITES:

FAST ATTACK:

5 Chaos Bikers - Champion(Lightning Claw), 2 Meltaguns, Mark of Nurgle - 175

Heldrake - Bale Flamer - 170

A: 10 Fleshounds of Khorne - 160

HEAVY SUPPORT:

3 Obliterators - Mark of Nurgle - 228

TOTAL: 1748

1 - 1 of 1 Posts