Fast:
land speeder w/ HF, MM 70
land speeder w/ HF, MM 70
10x assualt marines w/PW, Melta bombs 210

Heavy:
Vindicator w/ dozer blade 120
Vindicator 115
Vindicator 115

15 left over. May throw in a plasma pistol. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
change the PW to a PF in the RAS

i may drop the dozer blade so that you can give the other tact squad (#1) a combi melta or drop the melta bomb on #2 & get a PW...normal attacks from marines dont put enough hurt against others in CC

only other idea id make would be to change the chaplain for a captain...the extra would could prove vital

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Flamers in your RAS. I think it would be very effective. Maybe meltabombs on your Chaplin. Look at a LC/TLPG vs TLLC on your razorback

·
Registered
122 Posts
drop the RAS, IMO not good enough in vanilla codex, could buy another tact squad with a multimelta, meltagun in a rhino, i think. or get more speeders. i always feel underwhelmed by ras in vanilla codex.

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
I agree with Mercer...

Also, you should think about the Vindicators... You're hurting for ranged firepower... I would do the following

1. Drop the speeders
2. Reduce the 10 man tac squad to a 5 man razorback squad (razorback gets good gun)
3. Drop digital weapons
4. Add another unit of Jumpers
5. Change the Vindicators to Auto Las preds...

However, think about this... no matter how well you tweak this list... the Blood Angels will do it better.... Just use thier codex with your models and you can build a much stronger list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts