Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
The blood of nagash time of legends books is quite vampire heavy too. Neferata, featuring the titular first of the master vampires, from whom every other vampire is descended.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I read the Sigmar, Malekith and Nagash ToL trilogies and enjoyed all of them.

I bought the first Neferata book as well as Dead Winter, but I haven't read them yet as BL changed the style of the books (which I fucking hate partway through as series!).

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Been reading them as ebooks for the last couple years, so Im not really aware of the paperback styles changing. But I can see how it would be annoying.

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
Yup, it got right up my nose that did. No warning, nothing. Just a totally different style of book.

Looks shit on a bookshelf.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gotta say the call of Archon ebook series is pretty good the newest one The Solace of rage written by Guy Haley actually got me to like khorne. Shocking I have to say the age of sigmar books are really good and I can't wait for the audio series dealing with the realm of death and a certain von carstien.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Gotta say the call of Archon ebook series is pretty good the newest one The Solace of rage written by Guy Haley actually got me to like khorne. Shocking I have to say the age of sigmar books are really good and I can't wait for the audio series dealing with the realm of death and a certain von carstien.
So, do you mean this is a series about Chaos??

21 - 31 of 31 Posts