Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I'm Grins, 31 from The UK. I've been collecting GW miniatures for about 20 years, at first just to paint, then 40k to play with the Rogue Trader rules. Having collected Ultramarines for around 16 years or so, I became tired of painting the same old colours over and over, and chose orks... Deathskulls, who have the tendancy toward Blue as well.

Since starting them last June I've got around 3400 points and about 50% of the models painted. I can't do quick paint jobs, I have to paint them properly or it'll bug me until I repaint them! Currently working on my Mega Dredd (pics on my blog as well as my usual ravings) and flash gitz (using parts from everywhere and more greenstuff than I can cope with).

Next in line is my IG force, only two platoons so far consisting of Cadians (just about to be converted) and DKK. Also have a very small number of marines which one day will be Crimson Fists.

WHFB I have a fair few orks and goblins undercoated and on sprues, and various bits for Necromunda and most other GW stuff. Also a fan of Flames of War and have a minor addiction to World of Warcraft.

Thanks for reading.

Grins out.
x

·