+Skull Champion
+Power Weapon
+Meltabomb
245 points

10x Khorne Berzekerz
+Skull Champion
+Power Weapon
+Meltabomb
+Chaos Rhino (Combi Weapon, Daemonic Possesion)
310 points

7xThousand Sons
+Aspiring Sorcerer
+Doom Bolt
231 points

Heavy Support:
2x Obliterator Cult
150 points

Chaos Predator
+Extra Armour
+Twinlinked Lascannon
+Sponsons heavy bolters
150 points

Chaos Land Rider
+Extra armour
235 points

Total: 1496 points

·
Registered
941 Posts
looks good! After 2 years you've still got it!:biggrin: I'd probably drop MoT for MoN, though! Great list!:so_happy:

·
Registered
670 Posts
I think Primarch Lorgar is being a little bit too generous. The list ok but not 100%.

Firstly you should take monstrous creatures in pairs - so another D.P

Berzerkers are better in land raiders but should have power fists not power weaps and melta bombs. If you want to know why here's a article on my blog: http://www.imperiusdominatus.com/2010/01/power-fist-vs-power-weapon-melta-bombs.html

Ditch the thousand sons; they suck arse and are damn expensive.

Ditch the land raider and get more troops. Switch the predator for more obliterators.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ditch the thousand sons; they suck arse and are damn expensive.
i think the premiss that they suck arse is a fallacy, i don't play them as chaos in all forms should be destroyed :biggrin: but when i have played against them if used correctly are hard as nails with their saving throws and they can rip through marine armour like it's tissue.

i'm no expert but i'd think they'd be quite affective at certain roles and i know i hate going against them.

·
Registered
941 Posts
chaos in all forms should be destroyed :biggrin:
you will learn, young one. you. will. learn. :biggrin: (either you join us, or we squish you, I've heard when you step on grey knights they make a satisfyimg crunching noise):laugh:

·
Registered
670 Posts
i think the premiss that they suck arse is a fallacy, i don't play them as chaos in all forms should be destroyed :biggrin: but when i have played against them if used correctly are hard as nails with their saving throws and they can rip through marine armour like it's tissue.

i'm no expert but i'd think they'd be quite affective at certain roles and i know i hate going against them.
What you say is true but they cost a arm and a leg and need a sorcerer which must have a power. A full squad can be like 300 + points.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts