Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going to do a big (and I mean huge here) order to BL. At the moment my list is as follows:

The Inquistion
Horus Heresy Collected Visions (Not sure about)
His Last Command
Eisenhorn
Hero Of The Imperium (Not sure about)

And when they come out:

Blackhearts (Not sure about)
Only In Death
The Armour Of Contempt
Descent Of Angels
Munitorium Manuel

And that little lot comes to around $340 NZ before shipping. :(

The main question I'm asking is about HH: Collected Visions. Is there anything in there that I won't get out of the HH Novels? (More specifically is there anything of any great detail on the Night Lords, Raven Guard or Salamanders in there?) - 30 pounds is a fair amount of money in New Zealand is all so I want to be sure that I will get my moneys worth.

I'd quite like to make a first order (consisting of the first 4 or 5 books on the list) within the next two weeks or so. So any help would greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
361 Posts
yea, ull get a general outline, but its worth gettin it just for the art work, i have the individual a3 books, and wow, the artwork is stunning

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Get collected visions mate. As others have said, a little background, but the artwork is sweet. I need to get the 4th one, but BL always out of stock, and I aint paying 30 quid to get 1 book.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After seeing that Tank Company Box set my decision just got a shitload harder - Books or New Army?

Too many choices!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Books man. Knowledge is power. But a tank company could be pretty cool. :D

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol thanks firewolf but thats exactly what is running through my head at the moment - I love my books but Tank Company *drool drool*

Maybe I will just cut the list down a little.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Always glad to help when it comes to decision making mate. :D :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts