Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm not completely up to speed with all the rules, but would the bonus from Rending help Slaanesh Daemon princes penetrate the knight. Maybe even a full squad of slaanesh heralds on steeds with greater etherblades?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The thing people seem to miss is that while 1 Knight is fairly easy for a prepared opponent to take down, 3 or more Knights is a different story. Remember, Knight players consider the Apocalyptic Explosion marker upon death to be a feature, not a weakness. Also, a Knight detachment screened by allied Grey Knight PA units will have a huge Warp Quake bubble around them, deterring Deep Strike Alpha attacks.

SJ

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd suggest flying units. Preferably allied Heldrakes, as it is weak against air.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean they won't have a dedicated AA unit unless the person is opting to be a bigger dick by having 3 Knights.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'd suggest flying units. Preferably allied Heldrakes, as it is weak against air.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean they won't have a dedicated AA unit unless the person is opting to be a bigger dick by having 3 Knights.
The Heldrake won't do much to take down a Knight. It requires 6's to pen it if using Meteoric Descent.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts