Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

As we’ve heard the news of upcoming new Adeptus Mechanicus army for Warhammer 40000, we were eager to see (and more importantly – paint!) the new miniatures. And after they finally came, we put our hands (with brushes) on them! See what we have done with each of the new miniatures – and there will be more!

As always, you may click on each photo to see the bigger version.

Skitarii Vanguard:

Sicaran Ruststalkers:

Ironstrider Ballistarius:

Sydonian Dragoon:

Onager Dunecrawler:

Kastellan Robots:

Imperial Knight Warden:

Get your miniatures painted by us!
Our Gallery
Sign-up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Painting tutorials

Which one is your favourite? Soon there will be more mechanical gribbles!

·
Closet Dictator
3,428 Posts
Well more top work, love the skitarii. However from the ballistarius down you have painted what appears to be random red and green glowing areas, for example, the ballistarius has glowing green cables and the same effect in the muzzle of the weapon it makes no sense, the same with the Kastellan robots who have a big glowing blob on their head the igniter on the flame weapons and the fuel tank for said weapons, to me it takes away heavily from otherwise superbly painted models, in fact it looks like someone came along and vandalised your minis

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Honestly I don't like them save for the Onager, I get that they're well painted but to me they looks rather cartoonist and cheap with all the 'glow' you have done on the models. I know the glow effect has a name but I'm unfamiliar with it.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Now I like the Magos the green highlights are there but they are subtle which is nice. the base green not that fond of I think a greasy dirty look would be more machine looking but to each his own. I like this model well done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts