Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying around with some ideas for the Adepta Sororitas. I'd like to share them, see what other people think, and so on!

My first idea was taking a squad of five battle sisters as a troop choice, attaching a priest to them, putting a flamer and heavy flamer on the sisters and tossing a combi-flamer onto the priest and superior both. The squad would wind up costing 120 points total for the six characters and four flamers, but then I could toss then into an immolator for a total of 180. The immolator would probably have twin-linked heavy flamers, itself!

What do you guys think? I know it's kind of a lot of points for so few pieces, only six troops and a vehicle. It would really tear through swarmy armies I feel like, though, and even against marines and whatnot, it could stand a good chance of knocking out a number of models, yeah?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of making it my standard troop choice in an adepta sororitas army, but I don't know how well it'd work due to the point cost. If I took exorcisms though and then the fast attack girls with meltas... Maybe it's have a nice spread of anti-infantry templates and anti armor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts