Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to write some fluff up about a new space marine chapter the Adamant Templars, their colour sceme will be like my avatar's and they will be sort of related to the black templars. can someone give me some guide lines on what i can and cannot do?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmmm. I can't see many ways to relate it to the black templars unless it is also a sucsessor chapter to the Imperial Fists. If you did that however, and just used the BT codex, that would work. If you went that route, you could come up with your own reason why your chapter has to take a Emporer's Champion. (you could even rename the E.C.!) The rest would be pretty much your imagination-what planet they come from, who their commander is, their tactics, etc. The fluff for an army is next to limitless. :eek:k:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help.

Its gonna be a successor of imperial fists, And my leader's first name is gonna be... I dont know, maybe Jaqcues Geoffrey or something related to the templars or just a random made up name

I dont really want an emporer's champion, any way i can do this, it doesnt matter, or is it fine as long as it is a successor of imperial fists?

·
Registered
811 Posts
well, if youre gonna run a legal BT list, you're gonna need a champion. hes mandatory above 750 points.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts