Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
Earth rushes to his room, while Tyriel and Svern stay in the scene.

Earth - Earth finds noone is in his room. His objects are just where he left them. Taking a quick glance into Svern's close-by room reveals that the same goes for there.

Svern and Tyriel - Svern and Tyriel watch as angry Verus grabbs the terrorized young man by the neck and pulls him to the side, out of the two's hearing range. He whispers to him words that seem like threats and silent shouts. He then throws the man back and turns to you. "I promise, that won't happen again. Moreover, when we get back home, I'll report this little rat. What is your name, again?" The boy answers, "Re... Remus, sir." Verus then walks up the stairs to the higher deck. The boy remains where he is, his head pointed down to the ground, and he remains still, wearing an embarrassed expression.

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
Verus grabbed the young soldier by the neck and pulls him to the side, the young man looks terrorized by Verus's action. Verus then whispered to the boy, threatening him and silently shouting at him. They both returned after several second and Verus throws the boy back to where he was and then turnes around to Tyriel. "I promise, that won't happen again. Moreover, when we get back home, I'll report this little rat. What is your name, again?". The terrorized boy answers silently with his voice shaking, "Re...Remus,sir.". After he finished scaring the boy Verus walks back to the stairs and goes to the upper deck of the ship leaving the boy, Tyriel, and Svern alone. The young man looks ashamed and embarrassed, he looks at the ground not daring to look any of them in the eye. Svern slowly approached the boy, he felt sorry for him and there must be a reason for him to steal. Once he was withing arms reach Svern grabbed the boy by the shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "Have no fear boy, I guess you have a reason to search through this man(not as in race) stuff. Please explain to me what is going on here." After hearing what the boy has to say Svern said, "I believe you own this man an apology...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Tyriel turns around the face the remaining two in his room which he has all to himself and walks over to them. Tapping them both on the shoulders he motions to the door. "I am asking you two to leave this room, I have some things to un-pact so please get out of my way, you will only annoy me and get in the way." Tyriel waits to see what the two do before giving them a slightly push towards the door wanting to the two to get out so he can sort out his belongings.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Earth settles in for the Journey. Waits for anything interesting to happen. Other wise he trains a few hours each day, and helps out the deckhands tend to the boat.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Earth - Nothing much is planned to happen for this journy. Earth may sit down and relax.

Svern, Tyriel - The boy speaks with a scared, weak voice: "My mother... she's sick and my father's gone... I joined the Dremorian guards to help out a little with the money, and.. well... the pay isn't really enough... I'm so, so sorry", He says as he grabs Svern's hand. "Please, I beg you, calm down Verus. Don't let him report me... I'll lose my job!"

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Tyriel pushes both the human and the other dark elf out of his room, clearing wanting to be left alone. Once they are out he closes the door and locks it. Tyriel then walks over to his belongings and starts to unpack, leaving the black and purple cloth bag alone seeing as he doesnt need to open it yet or use what is inside it. After finishing un-packing Tyriel unlocks his door and walks off to go find some food.

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
"My mother... she's sick and my father's gone... I joined the Dremorian guards to help out a little with the money, and.. well... the pay isn't really enough... I'm so, so sorry", said the boy answering Svern's question. Svern looked at the young guard, it didnt look like he was lying or on the other hand he was a very good liar. He decided to believe the boy, but before he had a chance to speak the guard grabbed his hand and said, "Please, I beg you, calm down Verus. Don't let him report me... I'll lose my job!" Svern continued watching the boy, trying to see if he was lying but suddenly Tyriel moved towards them and pushed them both out of the room. Svern did not expect such rudeness but he could not blame Tyriel either, its not nice to be robbed after all. After about two minutes Tyriel opened the door and walked out, before he was able to walk away Svern grabbed him by the shoulder and whispered. "By the the gods don't help Verus report the boy... He had no choice, his mother is sick and his father is long gone, he had to steal, he hoped he would find some money. Wouldn't you do the same to save your family Tyriel?" After he finished speaking with Tyriel, Svern proceeded to the upper deck in search of Verus.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Sorry for not posting lately, now that Komanko took over the other RP for me, I'll have more time for this.

A Dremorian guard tells you to head for a certain room, in which Tyriel finds old bags full of raw potatoes and bread. In the corner of the room there is pot, it's probably there to cook the potatoes. The room seems rather neglected, spider webs cover some of the ceiling and everything is dusty.

Verus sighs, and yet keeps his serious face on. "Although that IS unfortunate, disciple is disciple. Now go, clean the deck... or something." The boy rushes up to the higher deck. Verus turns to you. "you DO realize I'll have to report him? We can't let dishonest people rob around in this army."

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Tyriel looks around the rather dis-used supply room and thinks that the bread is most likely solid and moldy, and the potatoes are most likely rotten. Turning around Tyriel heads up back onto the decks and looks down into the sea trying to see if he can see any fish. After waiting awhile to see some Tyriel then starts to wonder around the ship looking for a dis-used spear and some un-used rope, hoping to make a harpoon and catch some fresh fish to cook instead of eating the bread and potatoes.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts