Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
The night decended, it had been a long day, James and his two squadmates had been trekking through rugged bush and shrub and had just come across a little building.
'Alexander, give me a report,' James said, while stalking through the night.
'We're about thirty kliks away from were our regiment was last seen,' replied Alexander as he looked at his Auspex, his hand always on his laspistol.

James and his squad weren't in the best shape.
James only had his equipment on him and about a days worth of rations left.

Alexander carried an Auspex, his lucky Laspistol and his Hot-Shot Lasgun.

Carlos wore his Long-bladed Knife and carried his Hot-Shot Lasgun with a scope.

James heared the jingle of Carlos's Knife against his armour and turned to him
'I thought I told you to get a holster for that Knife before we jumped town,' James whispered.
'Sorry James,' Carlos replied, 'I was too busy dodging all those bullets.'
'Very funny Carlos,' replied James.

James and his men kept walking, the hut they had found was infested with rats so they moved on.
Alexander hurried over to James.
'James, I'm picking up signatures on the Auspex, by the size of 'em, I'd say that they were Marines.'

·
Registered
498 Posts
James, Alexander and Carlos stalked through the jungle, they were trying to be silent, but they still rustled leaves and snapped branches, on several occastions the rearguard marines turned and inspected the trees, but they must have dismissed it as just the wild life, finally after kilometres of walking the Marines came to a stop and James could finally see their armour, it was blood red.
Imperial Marines
Just as James was about to walk out he heard the sound of Jump Packs, two sets, he knew one of them was the Marines, he just couldn't place the other set of Packs.
More Marines?
It didn't really matter, all that did matter was getting home and having a mug of Scotch.
He stepped out of the forest, his Hot-shot lasgun slung over his back and his hands raised for the sky.
He saw the Marines on look out look straight at him.
'I'm a friendly,' James shouted, hoping that if he was killed or captured his squadmates would be able to get away.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James saw the Marines training their weapons on his head
Arkward and uncomfortable
He turned to the bushes.
'Guys come out,' he said.
Carlos and Alexander trudged out of the bushes. Like a couple of children that had been found during a game of hide and seek.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James looked at the Marine.
What a wierd question
James and his men had been stationed on one of the polar caps when they had been attacked by an unknown force.

'We were stationed on one of the polar caps when communication was lost, and as we were out looking for traitors we came back to our camp and it was in ruins, we know as littl as you know, except for the fact that many of the Guard units actually survived the loss of communication, those units either turned to the traitors or were killed, even now I'll bet you that some men are being sacraficed.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James hurried up along the Marine leader, Alexander and Carlos close behind him.
James looked at the Marine, he was bloody tall, and he was a grim, tough son of a gun.
Then he felt something probing into his mind, James tried to resist it, and for the most part did, so did Carlos and Alexander, but Alexander at one point screamed out and went to hit Carlos, only to be met with the hands of a Marine calming him.
'Hey, Zeros, what the hell was that sound,' James said, raising his Hot-Shot.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James lay down with his two fellow Guardsmen as they wait for teh Marine to give the order to move, he finally gave it.
James popped up and pulled the trigger of his Hot-Shot, a stream of overcharged las spewing out the barrel and ripping holes clean through the Orks, he spun and saw Zeros in a fight with a giant Ork
Better not interfere

Then he heard the noise of Jump packs, he spun and saw that the Marines weren't using their, he then looked up and saw Sisters of Battle, the Inquisitions witch-purgers.
'Well, looks like these Orks are going down,' James said as the Marines sent more men in, James, Alexander and Carlos sitting backfield laying down cover fire.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James got up, an Ork having attack him, he had shot it close range, ripping it off its feet.
Then he looked around himself, Carlos was dead, killed by an Ork.
'Crap, hey Alexander, you know any loyal Guard around here,' James yelled.
'Nope, its just us two now,' came the reply.
'Damn it,' James yelled as he pushed over a small Ork.
Then he looked over to see a Necron helping up Zeros, the Marine had his claw at the Necrons throat in an instant, a sister also had taken aim at the Syder thing, James thought it looked cute.
Just as Zeros was about to kill the Necron James walked into the conversation.
'I've heard rumours about Necrons in the hills, I'm pretty sure Kiko's right, I'd fight by his side for sure, but first, I need some help, Kiko, seeing as you're hopefully joining us, I've heard a rumour about these Necron Spyders being able to produce new Necrons, if so, I wouldn't mind you making a new one to replace my good mate Carlos.'

(OOC: I'm asking for a new Nec to be made because I'm kinda the guy with the lowest numbers at the moment, it's only a singular Necron, I'll let the GM decide what he wants to happen.)

·
Registered
498 Posts
The Necron version of Carlos lifted himself to his feet.
'Necron, from now on, your name is Carlos,' James commanded.
'Yes my lord,' responded the Necron in a harsh raspy voice.
'Just call me James,' he ordered again.
'Yes my lo... James,' the Necron answered.
Then he heard the sound of the argument between Kiko and Zeros. It didn't end well.
James watched the Necron go.
'I know you're still loyal to the Emperor, don't put my trust wrongly or I'll teach you what a Hot-shot does to a Necron,' James said after him.

He was disappointed in how the meeting had gone, they had lost an ally and had the Witch Hunters watching their backs, James turned to the nearest one.

'So Sister, what is on this planet that brings you here,' he said, knowing not to tread wrong, for he doubted Alexander could cope on his own.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James looked around. All of this was happening so fast.
More Necrons!
And of course there was the fact that he was now in a small alliance with the Astartes and the Sisters.
The he turned to "Carlos"
'Carlos, tell me, is there any other ships in orbit other than Astartes and Sister classes,' James questioned.
The necron looked slightly puzzeld but then replied in his grating metallic voice.
'There is but one, it is a Dauntless class cruiser,' he said.
'Good, get inot contact with them, tell them to send down some Stormtroopers, and a Valkyrie,' James ordered.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James looked at the ten stormtroopers gathered around him.
'Hello boys,' he said casually, they looked at him.
They probably don't understand the new "Carlos"
'Guys, he's on our tem, just don't piss him off,' James said.
'Yes sir,' was the only response James got.
Ok, lets load up into the Valkyrie,' James said as he, "Carlos", Alexander and the stormtroopers loaded up into the Valkyrie.
James then activated his com-bead.
'Hey Zeros, me and the boys are gonna go scout out the area a bit, we'll be back soon.'

·
Registered
498 Posts
James and his Stormtrooper squad sat in the Valkyrie.
'Carlos, I will ask you one more time, do you know where your master is,' James had to yell to be heard over the engines.
'I'm sorry James but his transmission beacon is no longer transmitting, but I am picking up a signal from a Spyder, called Horatius,' replied the Necron.
'Good, where is it,' James said.
'Right underneath us,' "Carlos" replied.
Ok then, Troopers, lets move, out of the Valk, lets move, go, go, go,' James yelled and before the doors had fully opened James had already flung himself out the door and was falling from the sky, Sword drawn and a scream of excitement on his lips, just as he was about to hit the ground the Chute opened and he came to a perfect landing in a clearing with bikes of Orkish design and one of a complete mystery to him already there, as if parked.
They must have heard us coming and set a trap for us
As the Stormtroopers fanned out they looked for any signs of a trap.
Kiko, its me James, we ain't going to hurt you, we just want you to know that Zeros and the others are starting to get a bit serious about cleaning this world of taint and I don't want to see you on the end of a stake or anything. Kiko!' James screamed.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James looked over Kiko.
His plans were nearly finished, what the hell is this world turning into.
'Kiko, I wanna make a deal with you, you can do what ever the hell kinda crap you wanna do to Zeros and all the others, all I want is that you'll grant me and my men refuge from the enemy, for I fear the Witch Hunters will be after us as they will probably think I'm tainted, we will fight with you and I can bring in more reinforcements if they are needed,' James said.
He hoped that Kiko would agree, he wanted to be near someone he could trust, and right now the only person he could trust apart from Alexander was Kiko.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James nodded his compliance and turned to his men.
'Warriors of Argonia, we are allied to a friend of mine known as Kiko, he is not a Necron, he is not an evil metallic being that wants to bring around the Death of Worlds, I suggest you do what he say as if I was telling you, now men, I will go inot the tomb after Kiko, you men stay here, Carlos, you come with me, Alexander, you keep the Troopers ready for anything, until I return, Alexander is the leader,' And with that, James grabbed a Grav-Chute and jumped down the hole Kiko had created.

·
Registered
498 Posts
James held on tight to Kiko, he felt as if his brains were being ripped out the back of his skull, he'd never experienced speed like this before.
Kiko said something that James couldn't hear over the whistling air but saw what he meant, he closed his eyes and waited for the impact...

...Nothing came, he opened his eyes again and they were speeding down another corridor.

'You're crazy Kiko, I swear that one day you'll be the death of me, doing stunts like that,' James yelled over the wind and the engine.

But over the top of all the other noises he could hear great thudding steps of the Orks Gargant stomping around.
If this all goes to shit I'm glad I've got a Baneblade on the ship waiting to be sent down.
Then he felt something pressing against his skull, like another entity was trying to enter his body, he pushed it away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts