Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
No worries, I totally understand. My schedule has been uber hectic as well. I will definitely get one up in the next couple of days.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Figure I might as well tell everyone this. The outcome of the fight was not predetermined. It did depend on everyone's actions. I did cut it a bit shorter than I was first thinking but I didn't want to accidentally get stuck on this scene forever.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Sorry guys, first week back at uni. Should have a post up by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
950 Posts
While the fight could very well have gone that way regardles I can't say I'm too impressed by Raziel and Raxan's apparent lack of battlefield instincts, especially from 300+ year old veterans

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
I'm sure it would have been different if midge had had the time to post, and then you before the update. Regardless its a good point and I will keep it in mind more in the future.

·
Registered
148 Posts
would be cool to get back into this now that everything's fixed and I finally have time to write again XD. Also read through a lot of the thread, I see everyone is much the same just slightly let hostile towards each other... maybe? All while Spurius is helping out in the hanger lol.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
would be cool to get back into this now that everything's fixed and I finally have time to write again XD. Also read through a lot of the thread, I see everyone is much the same just slightly let hostile towards each other... maybe? All while Spurius is helping out in the hanger lol.
Yeah man I still need to do that edit for you, I apologize. I'll get that done now in fact.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Gah, three threads to respond to at once! I have time tomorrow, Thursday and two 5 hour train journeys so hopefully by this time next week you will have an update from me unxpekted. Hopefully before friday as I plan to work on ABTN first...

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Will, I will be around on MSN later on this afternoon if you want to get together to work something out.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #298 (Edited)
Great start to hopefully a good deal more in the coming posts.

With more posts on the way, I want to remind everyone about a couple things in regards to the conversation between Kain and Vermaas.

Keep in mind everyone's age. From youngest to oldest it is as follows:

Dymethus, Izrael, Spurius, Solaki, Kain, Vermaas, Zurick, Ryan, Raziel, Cleomenes, Raxan, Alexander, Thrasius, and Laikus who may be younger than Thrasius but it doesnt much matter as he is probably about 50% mechanical at this point.

The second thing I want to mention is in regards to Vermaas's complaints about Cleomenes not being around for the fall of the chapter is to keep in mind that Raziel was also away from the chapter during this time while fighting in the deathwatch.

Dymethus of course was not a brother until shortly after the last survivors left Miral but he did see his homeworld invaded by a Kraken splinter fleet. However, I doubt this would cast him in the same light as Cleomenes to some of the older marines. No blame, so to speak.

Raziel and Cleomenes' reasons for not being present during the fall of their homeworld are closely related in my opinion, so what Vermaas said to Kain may not be as safe to say around Raziel, but hey thats ultimately up to Jackinator of course.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sorry for the lack of a post, been very busy. Will be posting up tonight. As for Raziel, I had forgotten, but the Deathwatch is far more glorious than a rogue trader and no doubt I'd like to believe that most of the Scythes (or any Chapter) would agree.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Sorry for the lack of a post, been very busy. Will be posting up tonight. As for Raziel, I had forgotten, but the Deathwatch is far more glorious than a rogue trader and no doubt I'd like to believe that most of the Scythes (or any Chapter) would agree.
Until you realise that Chapter Master Thorcyra was the one who sent Cleomenes. :grin:

281 - 300 of 327 Posts