Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

241 - 260 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
That's better.... Cookies all around. On a side note I am sitting around on chat if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Unexpected, I've already sent you a PM about Vermaas and myself. Consider my recent post, while outdated, to be a sign of my eagerness to rejoin ABTN 3. I've really enjoyed this roleplay.

If you will accept me back into the fold, and give me an idea of where I can be put in this most recent update I will post by Sunday or whenever the deadline is.

Thanks.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Glad to see you back mate and with a wonderful post to show for it!

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
My timing in not killing this rp was impeccable.

Blackguard, you'll be re-entered into the next update, which should be early next week im hoping.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Sorry I haven't posted yet, my internet is being incredibly annoying and keeps kicking me off every couple of minutes. I shall get a post up later today hopefully.

Also I wonder if it counts if I shoot Da in the back....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Typical, I have a night out and everyone posts

I will post tonight after a little editing of my post

Midge, no worries mate i liked it and have inclued my response

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
All we need is Jackinator to post and all the players are set for their parts!

I might have to slide in a "Hulk smash!" in my post somehow (if I get activated)...

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Good stuff! Way to rise to the challenge of getting his one moving again everyone! Onward to a team Gold Victory!

·
Registered
703 Posts
As per Unexpected's response via private message -- I'll be included in the upcoming update. Glad to hear guys. I'm considering starting bets on who kills who first -- Kain or Cleomenes.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #252 (Edited)
Well...Looks like I can get the update up sooner than later if I get it written.

I wanted to throw out a few notes here, already PMed a couple of you about one of them.

*A note on Dymethus

Just so everyone is clear about Capussa's character including himself, Dymethus would have been a battle brother for the events on Tri'vaa (abtn1) and on Ferim (Abtn2) but if those are the only two warzones then that is fine with me. We can assume that is the case I suppose, with him having finished up his scout training just before that after about a year or so of helping clean up Kraken's remaining hive fleets.

So, to sum up, he has seen way less action than most of you but he has definitely seen battle. However, this will pretty much have been solely against Tyranid forces. With Spurius, Hexor, and Zeiran gone, Izrael is the only other 'young' one left, but he was around for a bit before Sotha fell.

continuing our notes on age I wanted to throw out a reminder to everyone about Ryan and Zuricks'.

Ryan and Zurick are somewhere between the age of Vermaas and Raziel...so about 275ish. It was during the height of the Damocles that their five man combat squad with Sergeant Brig was formed and became such a successful unit. Because it was so successful it remained a permanent squad throughout the next century leading up to Sotha's fall. Only on Ferim did any of them finally pass. Three of them, those being brothers Graham, Christeph, and Brig himself, all died on Ferim against the Tyranids there. So a five man squad that worked together without a loss for over a century even through major conflicts such as the Damocles and the fall of Sotha, lost three members in the span of about two weeks on Ferim.

Anyway, 275 still makes them younger to Raziel (~35 yrs.) Cleomenes (~half a century) and Raxan (just under a century). Just so no one thinks they are Izrael's age. I cant remember where I mentioned there age before, its lost in the writing somewhere lol.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good update Unxpekted! I get to be an emo in this one. I'm looking forward to it. I assume I won't be allowed to cut myself and cry?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'm considering starting bets on who kills who first -- Kain or Cleomenes.
Cleomenes, duh. I should shoot you for asssuming that Kain would have a chance. :p

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
looks like a good update man. I will be getting with you team Gold guys as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yes, Capussa! I hope for both our sakes you don't now proceed to get shot to hell :laugh:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
If team gold would like to meet up in chat sometime, please let me know and we will try to arrange it.
Yeah, I'm up for that - Someone just lemme know.

241 - 260 of 327 Posts