Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not much but didn't know why put this so.

via a Reader on Faeit 212
This weeks white dwarf to accompany the bullgryn preorder has a page about abhumans. Mentioned are Ogryns, Ratlings, Beastmen, and Squats! I know they were mentioned in main sixth edition rule book, but this white dwarf article is different in that it talks about the Tyranids almost wiping out the Squats. It also mentions Beastmen being in the Militarum, which was not how most people interpreted the main rule book blurb about them.
They mentioned squats!!!guys, GW haven't forgotten about them.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
There was an old Codex Approved article that included Beastmen IG back in the doctrine days, them and Mutant Levies amongst other things.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
the sad part is the squats are getting models before the sisters of battle are.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well if they are bringing squats and beastmen back into guard that means I'll have some nice conversions for renegades. YAY!:grin:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
the sad part is the squats are getting models before the sisters of battle are.

Rubbish,

It's a combined Sisters of Battle, Squats, Chaos Squats and Chaos Android codex, it's called Codex: Fucking Around

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Well if they are bringing squats and beastmen back into guard that means I'll have some nice conversions for renegades. YAY!:grin:
It's a nice idea, but I'm not going to hold me breath.....

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Fuck the squats, Beast men would be cool to have back in the IG.
Agreed, who cares about midgets when you can have satanic ovesized man goats? BRUTAL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts