Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for the friends down under, is this a good thing or a bad thing and why? I am curious.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
That depends on who you ask. :wink:

EDIT: Seriously though, I have no idea. Liberals got a majority holding in the house so there shouldn't be much to slow them down in any case. We'll see if they get results. He plans to make a fair amount of cuts, to try and boost the country's money back up and get rid of the debt Rudd left us with. Because the Labor party always seems to have managed to spend all of our money the last couple terms they've had. :dunno:

Whatever the case, Rudd seemed popular as a person but there were few fans of his policies. Abbott was the opposite. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Seriously though, I have no idea. Liberals got a majority holding in the house so there shouldn't be much to slow them down in any case. We'll see if they get results. He plans to make a fair amount of cuts, to try and boost the country's money back up and get rid of the debt Rudd left us with. Because the Labor party always seems to have managed to spend all of our money the last couple terms they've had.
Please tell that to my President....please :cray:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts