Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still up and running!

to some of the newer members who havent go a clue what it is, heresy online is trying to design its own legion of traitor marines. our chapter name is the 'dark talons' but we still need a colour scheme.

there is a decent reward for the member who contributes the most to the legion!

The vision of heresy forum is here.

get involved!

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Ah yes, I remember reading through this stuff a while back. Real cool project, just have a few questions before I dive in head first into yet another mini-project :wink: (already working on chaos, nids, wood elves, a few articles another website project)

- Is there any fluff/background yet on the legion, that could really help to give people a feel of the legion, its characters and more important right now ideas for their colourscheme.

- How big will this legion become and where will it venture (tournaments I'm guessing?)

- How ambitious can we get with helping out on this one? This because when I get working on something big like this I tend to get carried away :p

Thanks in advance for the info, looking forward to see how this will turn out!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
We're are thinking of closing up and voting on our current color scheme, and then we will be working out the fluff--which we are doing a bit of now.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
No fair guys, first you get me all excited and then.....:wink:

Seriously though, very cool project. Have you guys though about putting together an Index Astartes kinda article once you finish everything about the chapter?

Well if you need any other help, fluff, painting, conversion or whatever, just give me a shout and I'll come running :wink:

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
You can help with fluff, sure! Go to the thread!

You can vote on whose scheme to use later once we get a poll up.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Alright I'll see if I can come up with something cool, just give me a day or two.....who knows, inspiration might strike :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts