Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #162 (Edited)
Yes sir you are good. Your post was submitted just before the crash.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I am working on the update folks, It should hopefully be up later tonight.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
And the update has been posted!!! Enjoy this one folks. Questions get with me. The next update is scheduled for FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16TH.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I really like the diary excerpts you put in at the start of each update Midge. They're nicely foreboding and set the mood of the roleplay very well.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Cheers mate! You get my PM's regarding Age of Dragons and Keybearers?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great update Midge, and I agree with Rems about the diary parts. Its a very nice touch.
Might be inspired by the idea a little, but maybe more like little slivers of prayers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I must tell you I will be following this rp from the shadows I would join but my time is very limited and I want the perfect rp for me as I will only be able to join one make sure this keeps going

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
A little less than a week out from the update folks. Just a reminder to post if you need to.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
So my workday today has sucked balls, leaving me very little time in front of the computer. I guess it works out ok as I received a couple of PMs from folks indicating that they would not be able to post until tomorrow. So, I will be working on the update over the course of the weekend, most likely posting it sometime Sunday evening.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Hey all, update has been posted. If you have any questions about it please get with me and let me know. Also, since you have come in contact with some of the Fae, at least ones that you now recognize, I thought it would be prudent to remind you of the information that I posted up earlier in the thread regarding them:

Next update will be two weeks out on MONDAY DECEMBER 3rd. Happy posting!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
So a week to go folks. Get those posts up as I plan to move forward on the 3rd.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Alrighty folks...

So the update is supposed to be in three days and only one of twelve of you has posted. Cheers Romero for that. It looks like I may have to push back the update if posts dont start coming in. Concerns or questions about the update, please get with me.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Apologies for the delay, I'll have my post up on Wednesday if that's alright, I've been overloaded with not just loads of other projects at the moment but also Coursework. But now that most of my Coursework's out of the way I should be able to focus more time on the RP.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Apologies for the delay, I'll have my post up on Wednesday if that's alright, I've been overloaded with not just loads of other projects at the moment but also Coursework. But now that most of my Coursework's out of the way I should be able to focus more time on the RP.
No worries man, as you can see, you are not the only one with lots of stuff going on. It is that time of year, holidays, school finals, lots of family stuff going on, I have come to prepare myself for the slow down:).

With that said, I would still like to move on with the RP in a weeks time. The new update deadline shall henceforth be MONDAY DECEMBER 10th. All Y'all save Romero need to post by then.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Alright folks,

So I sent out a bunch of PMs, but I wanted to address things here in the thread as well. The current update has been up for 17 days and in that time only 2 people have posted. Now to me this seems a bit out of character for an RP that was moving along rather steadily. So that leads me to ask the question, was there something about the current update that put you off posting?

As we have the Christmas Holidays coming up, I want to make sure that this doesn't sit around for longer than it needs to and as such I think that the update should proceed as planned on the 10th. So that gives everyone about 5 days to post. My second and final question is, is that something that everyone can do?

If you have RL stuff going on, I completely understand, but I would just like to know so I am not just spinning my wheels here so to speak. Get with me either here in the thread, via PM, or whatever other means you have of getting ahold of me and let me know.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Well if I'm lucky enough to get a day off school from snow then I'll post on that day, otherwise I'll post something at the weekend

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Well folks, today was supposed to be update day. However, my weekend schedule really killed any chance of writing that I had. I will be updating Tashiri of Telanoth today and since 5 of the ten people that I believe are still active in this RP have posted I will be moving on with the update tomorrow. If you are one of the folks who has yet to post, I plan my update being up around 4:30 EST tomorrow, you have until then to get a post in.

161 - 180 of 221 Posts