Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Update will be up tomorrow

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Indeed, I am glad that we finally got a sixth! Thank you Santaire for getting a post up.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I must sincerely apologize for the lack of an update everyone. My work week so far has been pretty hellacious as I have had to stay late every night this week. However, I have tonight free and tomorrow is my Friday, so I should have an update up in the next 24 hours. Thanks for your patience.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
So I must once again apologize. My new work schedule and everything that I have going on at home has really put a hurting on my writing time. I am going to take a roll call on this one to see who all is still interested in continuing since it has been so long since the last update. Please let me know if you are still up for things and once again I apologize for my lack of attention to this RP.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am, my priest is about to kill a ogre, or at least pretend he did :)

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Alright. I am definitely willing to continue on with the four of you. However, I need to re-work some things and figure out how I am going to get where I planned on going with so few. So, I will be posting an update for this RP this coming Sunday night the 3rd. Look for it then.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thats super great Midge, hopefully a few others will return by then. Seems your RP's got hit hard by the hacking of the forum followed by x-mas. Hope we will grow strong as we progress into the new year.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Update is now up. We are going to get this battle done and transition into more of the story coming up soon. Next update date is scheduled for MONDAY MARCH 18, 2013. Happy posting everyone and thanks for sticking with the RP.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I hope I can get my post finished sometime tonight, but more likely I will first get it done tomorrow. Work work work.

But haven't forgotten it.

201 - 220 of 221 Posts