Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
I can't mate. I'm really sorry

I have the most fucked up music teacher ever who demands that I play in two concerts, one tonight giving me an hour to work on a post and tomorrow I will have no time at all

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Alrighty folks, we are still at only 5/12 people having posted. So I am going to put this out to the folks that have: Would you like me to go ahead with an update for you few, or should I push the update back once more to see if a few more people post?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Im conflicted on that part, would like both to see people updates, but also to move on. Don't know if a update would kick people in gear or if they will feel they get to far behind to actually continue.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I have made the executive decision that I will be updating Thursday afternoon. I am sending out some reminder PMs as we speak, so whoever wants to post should do so before 4:30 pm EST on Thursday.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bane_of_kings I think your confused, it seems your shooting at my plainly mantled warrior with a heavy mace. Might be wrong, but im organising the hunters into a defensive line to fight the wave of monsters we are fighting.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Bane_of_kings I think your confused, it seems your shooting at my plainly mantled warrior with a heavy mace. Might be wrong, but im organising the hunters into a defensive line to fight the wave of monsters we are fighting.
Well, it doesn't hurt to add some support from a distance. Besides, Robin didn't actually take it down or deliver any serious harm so it didn't really affect things overall. If Midge is okay with it then I'll leave it there, but I don't mind changing it. An idea just occurred to me as well, we could use this to create potential dislike/friendship between our two characters depending on your character's personality. Either "Don't help me kill my stuff again," or "Thanks for helping me out" etc. But that's if it's OK with either you or Midge, of course.

And on a final note, whilst Midge coloured the text in green, he mentioned "All hear and see" it so hopefully I won't have to change my post too drastically.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Its not so much the ranged support thing, its more that as I read it, you are shooting me.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Yeah BoK, it does sound like you're shooting at Anilar

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
I would have to agree, but it is just in the very beginning of the post. If that is what you intended leave it, if you intended just to supply ranged support, you are going to need to change the first two paragraphs of the post. The plain robed warrior I was referring to was indeed Bishop Sunseen. The way it reads at the moment is that Anilar's character is in opposition to the hunters, not rallying them against the enemy.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Update will be up tomorrow

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Update is finally up, sorry for the wait all. The next update will is scheduled for MONDAY DECEMBER 31st. Happy posting!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Hey all! I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and that everyone has a safe and happy new year this evening!

As far as the RP goes, well as I anticipated the Christmas season has seen a slump in post frequency so I am resetting the update deadline for this RP out for two weeks. Apologies to those that have already posted, but I think that everyone else needs the time to get a post up and get back in the swing of things.

New update day will be MONDAY JANUARY 14th. If you have any issues or expected delays please let me know, but I will be moving forward on teh 14th.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Just a reminder that the update is scheduled for this coming Monday and most of you still need to post. Get them up when you can.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Alright folks I am not sure what to do with this one. To this point only 4 of 9 of you have posted and I am not sure that that is really enough players to be getting on with. For those of you that are still around are you still wanting to continue? I will need at least 6 that are willing to continue posting before I am willing to update.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Im hooked on this RP, not sure where everyone have disappeared to.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I need to have at least two more people post before I will update. So if you need to post please do!

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Still looking for one more to post.

181 - 200 of 221 Posts