Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I have played /built SM, Eldar, and now I am building a Necron army, have always liked the looks of the army but was cemented on using them when I played a team tourney and played with and against Necrons and I saw how different they could be run...

What I have...

- Necron Battalion box
- Necron Lord (classic Tomb King looking one)

So where to go from here.....? opinions welcome

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
3 monoliths!!!

i kid, another battalion box wouldnt go amiss :p

maybe another lord

alos, i love that old lord model :d you have good taste buddy :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
you need lots of troops so another Battleforce would be good. You could also go fro Immortals however i would request you hold of from them as long as possible as rumor from a belived GW staff has said that necrosn will get a new codex in the new year(we belive Febuary) and it is also belived that we will get Plastic Immortals. I would suggest holding of until the new modals are revealed atleast

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
you need lots of troops so another Battleforce would be good. You could also go fro Immortals however i would request you hold of from them as long as possible as rumor from a belived GW staff has said that necrosn will get a new codex in the new year(we belive Febuary) and it is also belived that we will get Plastic Immortals. I would suggest holding of until the new modals are revealed atleast
true dat! stick to plasitc models for now, destroyers, warriors, monoliths, scarabs and heavy destroyers

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
2x Battle Forces
Monolith(s)
Deceiver
Extra Destroyers to taste

That is the recipe for a perfect Necron army.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all... I was told they are a troop heavy army but that does make sense with the limited troop choices... So another battalion box it is....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts