Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i created this thread so there is a place for all those dickheads out there that need a place to constantly whine about everything 40k..oh i dont like the fluff..i dont like the price blah blah blah..
Im sick and tired of seeing threads derailed into petty arguments because somebody believes the world is ending.

SO for those idiots here you go...here is a thread you can go nuts on..do what you want, say what you want...and leave the other threads ALONE!!!:angry:

All i have to say is "IF YA DON'T LIKE IT DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!!"

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so if any body does read this..and finds somebody whining about price etc...kindly direct them here and off your thread.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
i created this thread so there is a place for all those dickheads out there that need a place to constantly whine about everything 40k..oh i dont like the fluff..i dont like the price blah blah blah..
Im sick and tired of seeing threads derailed into petty arguments because somebody believes the world is ending.

SO for those idiots here you go...here is a thread you can go nuts on..do what you want, say what you want...and leave the other threads ALONE!!!:angry:

All i have to say is "IF YA DON'T LIKE IT DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!!"
I take issue with you seemingly calling those that voice their complaints as idiots.

So what, if you think something is or don't like it your not allowed to voice it in the associated thread? That's crap. If I think the prices of something are crap then I'm allowed to say so in its thread. Not everyone likes the prices, does it get repetitive reading the same complaints every few pages? Yes it does. But that doesn't mean that people shouldn't voice their opinion just because it's not all that unique.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take issue with you seemingly calling those that voice their complaints as idiots.

So what, if you think something is or don't like it your not allowed to voice it in the associated thread? That's crap. If I think the prices of something are crap then I'm allowed to say so in its thread. Not everyone likes the prices, does it get repetitive reading the same complaints every few pages? Yes it does. But that doesn't mean that people shouldn't voice their opinion just because it's not all that unique.
yes voice it of course..but its all the "im done" & GW is... comments that are pointless and idiotic..if your done fine..but the rest of us are still enjoying the hobby and maybe dont care that your spitting the dummy!

If you have something constructive about pricing say real facts etc then hey go nuts..but unfortunately a major portion of the pricing comment are pointless boring and just plain unnecessary.

thats hopefully cleared it up a bit

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Can I whine about this thread existing?

Since there nothing positive that will come about from it. Despite it's intention to have a positive outcome.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I whine about this thread existing?

Since there nothing positive that will come about from it. Despite it's intention to have a positive outcome.
if it means that you wont whine somewhere else go for it:victory:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
if it means that you wont whine somewhere else go for it:victory:
So you're trying to keep threads free of differentiating or negative opinions?

Mate, this is a discussion forum. Without dissenting opinions, there is no discussion. That is what I believe is scientifically referred to as a circle-jerk.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Nope, no censorship to be had. Calling people that find issues with things like price idiots also can be considered personal attacks so we got a double whammy of nope here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.