Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
41 - 60 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thank you! You probably wouldn't envy them if you had to buy a couple of carry cases, paint that many of them and still find the time to calculate that winning formula that for the moment seems to elude me! ;)

Keep checking back and hopefully you'll be able to see my progress in pictures!

For those that haven't yet seen it, there's a new battle report... Eldar v's Dark Angels!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Finished!! Never thought I would but just in time. Originally was gonna be a factory fresh land raider, but decided to go for a battle weary look to represent the fact that Belial is always in the thick of the action. Munky will be taking the pictures tonight

·
Painting Munky style!
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Write well month 1 is over and im here to update you all to our progress.
In terms of points gained this month:

Craig (Hodgepodge2204) = 8 (5 for models on time, 3 for a win)*
Neil (Pandapaws) = 7 (5 for models on time, 2 for 2 losses)
Stu (Rubystylz) = 9 (5 for models on time, 4 for a win and a loss)
Dave (Munky) = 8 (5 for models on time, 3 for a win)*

*Both Craig and myself have a game in hand this month.

Here are Craigs figures:

Neils:

Stu's:

And mine:

Well that rounds up month 1 the next post is month 2 and our tasks.

·
Painting Munky style!
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
Right onto month 2!

The points will stay the same for this month:
3 for a win
2 for a draw
1 for a loss

5 for models on time
3 for over 50% complete
1 for under 50% complete

And this month there is a bonus 2 points available for the completion of a fully painted and flocked in game objective marker (I have supplied all 4 of us with identicle 2.5" wooden bases to make the objectives on)

Craigs task:Build and paint a Dreadnought.

Neils task: Paint a squad of 10 Dire Avengers.

Stus task: Build and paint a 10 man Veteran squad.

Munkys task: Finish off 16 Hormagaunts.

The deadline for month 2 is 28.02.09 (thats right boys only 28 days this time!)

·
Painting Munky style!
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Well I dunno about it bein a whole months progress more like 3 days lol, i had the bloodthirster i was doing Adams tau commision and my entry into the Southend competition to repair no less than 3 times!:shok: busy busy month!
But this months bonus task is cool I cant wait to see what I can build from that warped mind of mine!:puke:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im looking forward to this month, I dont really like painting vehicles so good to be back to marines!
Also looking forward to seeing everyones objective markers.....off to make a start on mine now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm totally stumped for my bonus objective so I'll aim to get the Dire Avengers painted, hopefully beat the Disciples and if... if I get time then I'll consider the bonus.

Great work on the Tau there Munky, cool colour scheme Darkseer!!

Glad you found us Damned Fist...

Excellent work done by in January... Ruby that's a good looking LR there, great to see it on a battlefield soon... and Hodgepodge... you can't be far from a fully painted army now, don't let us down with that Dreadnought.

41 - 60 of 234 Posts