Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
dagmires 750 painted list

ok guys here it is in all its glory.
first off we have the shotgun squad with a demo charge, 2 meltas, a grenade launcher and Sgt Harker along with 5 other guys. I gace one a vox just for funnsies

next up is the valkiry "mortis"

And cos i am lazy and want traffic to my own blog here is the rest of the army, HQ, chimera and LR executioner

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
ta bro, wheres yours?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
ok quick update on the to5g.
a few days ago the guys came round to mine for a bit of "speed playing" 750 games.
the idea was that we play 5 mins a turn.
before the games started the lovely kira cooked theh biggest chilli i have ever seen

so thanks for that baby.
after the uber chilli we got down to it with a total of 11 games in total. Two tables of 4x4ft.

We played like the chess games on tv. 5 mins to complete a full turn. not that it happned but it deffently made the games quicker.

the tables

me looking kinda evil i think

ruby and pandaman

action shot

the whole group after a good nights gaming.

results after the blood and dust had settled
Opponent: Dave (SW) v's Dagmire (IG)
Mission: Capture and Control - Dawn of War
Result: Dave win

Opponent: Neil (NA) v's Stu (O'W)
Mission: Pitched Battle - Annihilation
Result: Stu win

Opponent: Dagmire (IG) v's Craig (DoC)
Mission: Annihilation
Result: Draw

Opponent: Stu (O'W) v's Dave (SW)
Mission: Sieze Ground - Spearhead
Result: Stu win

Opponent: Neil (NA) v's Craig (DoC)
Mission: Pitched Battle - Annihilation
Result: Craig win

Opponent: Stu (O'W) v's Dagmire (IG)
Mission: Capture and Control
Result: Draw

·
Registered
79 Posts
So the unstoppable Ork rampage was temporarily halted by Dagmires Imperial force and for the first time was denied the victory!
Great evening of gaming. I was going to paint up the rest of my ork squad for this month as Im mental busy but for some insane reason I've decided to do my biker Nobz, which has resulted in me breaking them down into little pieces and starting from scratch!!! :shok:
I will get on with them tonight, start painting asap and hopefully have some pics up soon

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Battle field bad company 2

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Quick update from me. My 750 point army is done and i am now working my way upto 1500. i have 9 more guardsmen to paint untill i am done with infantry.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts