Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been fond of Terminators, i think they're literally awesome.

Sadly for a Chaos player, i Don't find the Terminators worth it, and i'm looking for a 2nd army, where i can really focus on TEQs, Which would involve me having alot of them, but also where they would be worth it, and be an effective choice.

Is there such army?

Otherwise, care to promote your own army, and rally me to the cause? I've had my Chaos along time now, and hopefully getting a job soon, so i'd like to get a second army. (Not interested in WHFB)

Thanks! :biggrin:

On another note; I like MCs, terminators and Vehicals;
:biggrin:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Nilla marines have the best terminators, go with them. Master crafted thunder hammers are great.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
yeah, Spess Mahrine Termies, Space Wolf termies, or BA termies. If you want a change in pace, you could try a Mega Nob-heavy ork List

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i was to go with Space Wolves, would anyone be able to help me plan out an army? I'm reluctant to buy anything, unless i know i'll use it, and then i'll be reluctant to build anything, until i've planned it completely!
Hope you understand :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have a 22 model army list of pure termies and land raiders...at 2000 points xD

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
therefore they are counted as troops which make them even more useful

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wicked, Hippy, do you have a 1,500 point list i could see? I'm determined to plan this out, so i don't have 2,000 points of left over units that i never use like i do with Chaos!

I have a post in the Space marine army lists sub-forum, any help is greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I have two variants I could send you for a competitive loganwing list. If I can find them.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not crazy about my lists winning everytime, But like with my Khorne List, it's fun and effective, so its a double-whammy :)

Will rep-reward if you do Gen.ahab, don't know how else to thank you! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts