Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it has been a while now hasn't it? Times have truly been crazy as hell, yet I find myself coming back here. Guess I do need to re-introduce myself. My name is Trevor, for a while I was a die-hard member until life and special cirumstances began to get in the way and I had to take a leave of abscence. It has truly been a while, and I know I owe an apology to several people, so here it is. I am sorry to anyone I let down when I left earlier, and anyone who depended on me for anything out there. Just how things are it seems, we have to let our lives come first, lest we lose sight of what is truly important.

It is great to be back around if you guys will have me for another go, and I look forward to meeting alot of you new people, and getting to know old friends again.

-T

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Welcome back :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks McMuffin, appreciate it alot.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Aye, welcome back to the forum Trevor. Taking a few minutes to PM people around the time of your leaving would have been nicer than the general fucking off, but Heresy obviously didn't go to shit or anything in the intervening time.

So, since this is a re-introduction why not re-introduce yourself in a bit more detail? Inform some of the newer members of your achievements here and stuff about you and the hobby itself.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EDITED: Taking message to PM

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Welcome back mate. Sometimes life requires a bit of a time out. Hope it is all good. Generally I get my time outs from life in the 40k universe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts