Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick hello from your newest member.

I used to play a 4000 point tyranid list (third and fourth edition), a smattering of blood angels (around 1000 points) and a fairly substantial 3000 chaos list (emperor's children, though I flirted with them all). I don't play these days due to a lack of time, though I still enjoy a flick through the codices and creating new army lists. I like to keep up to date with rules and see how the hobby is changing and how out of date my old models are!

All the best,

Zeldrin

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Ha! I'll bet you get a surprise from some of the new codex creep rules you see, lol. Welcome to Heresy! I hope to see that you managed to get a game or two in.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
OUt of date?!? old models never go out of date they are just seasoned veterans. Anyway welcome and glad to have you around. Real life is good at taking up a lot time that could be devoted to modeling and playing.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unfortunately a fair few of my wysiwyg mutants are in fourth ed =-(

I must say a lot of the new rules for most armies seem to be an improvement. I am looking forward to fifth just to what they will change.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome =-)

Gosh, its be a fair few years since I looked over my BA stuff. I will have a mosey through at some point and see what I turn up. I have a terrible feeling I never got round to painting them...I sense a summer project =-)

I always placed an emphasis on fast attack when playing marines. I remeber I had a bike squad and assault squad. Fairly sure I had mephiston too. I did have the intention of expanding the army but never got around to it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, if you need one cheap and in good nick I am your man. I can't play him legally anyway! If I recall correctly I have only undercoated him.

I had a look through your painting project with the BA. They are really coming along with good paint jobs all round!

6000 is a massive force. Is that for use in apocalupse or are you just building a really flexible list for smaller games? What is the foucs/drive of your foce if you don't mind my asking?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts