Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I've only just joined this forum (well dur:shok:) and already think its brilliant:eek:k:
I have collected Warhammer 40k for 5 years or so and have 3 proper armies and a host of other stuff that I have thought about collecting. My main army at the moment is a Nurgle Chaos Space Marines Force called The Reborn which are going at about 2,000 points strong at the moment but will probably increase after Christmas:grin:. (I've also written a piece of background about them on the Fluff forum and an Army list that I use when playing pick-up games. )
I also have over 2,500 of Space Marines of a chapter of my own devising;the Emperors Brethren and a 1,500-2,000 point list of Tau Empire of the Sept World Dal'yth. (Lists and background forthcoming)
I belong to a Wargaming Club, the Trinity Wargaming Society and have the good fortune to live in Nottingham allowing me to visit Warhammer World on Saturdays.
I have always wanted to be a writer for the Black Library and as such will be posting quite a lot of background (hopefully) but also enjoy playing the game so tactical articles (especially on Plague Marines!) will also be written sometime!
Thanks
The Reborn

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome mate

Good to see another budding writer amounst us. Be great if we could see some of your mini's as well.

I'm so envious of you - being able to go to WW once is a dream - let alone being able to go any time you like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts