Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thusday morning at 0308 am my baby girl was born :D
Now I know all parents say that "my child is the prettyest girl it the world" but I swear when my girl was a few seconds old, opend her eyes and looked at me both eyes lokked strayth into mine I thought "you are so pretty".
Then it happend: one of her eyes rolled up so I could only see the smallest of blue in one eye and the other still looking at me. My wife asked: is she beatufull? Ad I said: she look like quasemodo the hunchback from nothredam!!! :shock:
It turned out that it was normale for newborn's eyes to work indepentently and she is turning into a beatufull little bayby :D :D :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
>>Outstanding mate.Hope she brings you loads of joy and happiness. (which i know she will). Mum and baby good?

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Being a dad is the business. You'll laugh, you'll probably cry, but its all worth it. Planning on any more? :twisted:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was the third :D But the first girl, and the last... heard one of the earthmothers (or whatever you are calling the child delivery people) talk about that my girl was the first girl that day and they had 7 boys and I instantly thought "they better stay away from my girl in 15 years", so I think I will be the perfect father :wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Congrats mate, and Selinia is probably a bit better than quasimodo :wink:

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Whaaat? Thats crazy!

Over here in the US we have some ...very colorful..names like Shakwanta'y or Sharleesha. :roll:

I'm just Andrew.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Warsmith Tharak said:
hehe. The name just have to go throught some govermental shit. It is not allowed to call your kids what you want in norway...
Save for some totally insane names, that seems a bit odd. Luckily a name like Selinia shouldn't be a problem.

....who knowns what I'll try to get away with in a few years......imagine a first grade introduction round;

'and what is your name little boy'

-My mom and dad call me Anakwanar Sek- :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you are an adult you can change your name to whatever you want. We have an "espen thoresen værsågod-takkskalduha". Tranclated into "espen thoresen hereyougo-thankyouverymuch". :shock:

But you cant call your kid adolf, becuse it is an "historical or fictonal name who is negativly charge". From what I understand that means you can call your child Yoda (a good guy) but not anakin (bad guy)...

The same goes for animals :wink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts