Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

· Registered
853 Posts
Well, don't forget he also has gone from utterly distrusting Hienrick to the point of riding away from the group before... to now believing that he is ok?

And in the aspect of cross rp-ing characters :p I think Keris made a cameo visit to ABTN2 at one point in one of DA's posts instead of Niko!

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Well, don't forget he also has gone from utterly distrusting Hienrick to the point of riding away from the group before... to now believing that he is ok?

And in the aspect of cross rp-ing characters :p I think Keris made a cameo visit to ABTN2 at one point in one of DA's posts instead of Niko!
He still doesn't trust Hienrick at all and accusations are going to start getting thrown his way as soon as catches up with him regarding his inaction and the meat. He would just rather get moving than stall with the group who he just had a rather large fallout with.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Deathbringer and Komanko. Currently waiting on you two to post before the update can be finished and posted. When are your best estimates of getting them done?

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Waiting on your post komanko before i can redo the update. Im going to give you until friday or im going to have to update without you.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
Sorry about taking so long to get a reply up. On friday 5000 meters of telephone wire was stolen so my entire town is without internet so im having to post from college. BT has told us they should have replaced the wire sometime between the 25th and 31st. The are being vague so hopefully i should be able to get an update done between tomorrow(25th) and 4th.

· Premium Member
6,981 Posts
Well I think we can firmly call bullshit on the timing for that update. Fuck me Revan, I know your (possibly) longest running RP is the least important to you but at least give us, the players, the courtesy of an explanation.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
Alright told this to Laura, currently working on the update and have Kai's and Keira's parts done. Working on Thorin, Dyanah then Aldegar then it should be up.

· Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,728 Posts
I totally take the blame for it, without a single doubt, I always hold him back and you guys and it is honestly and totally my fault. So go yell at me instead.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
The update is now up. Sorry for the long wait. Next update will be on Sunday 12th.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
Going to have to extend the deadline again. This time Sunday 26th.

301 - 315 of 315 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.