Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
465 Posts
Name: Maxim the Carefree

Appearance: A blonde-brown haired youth, Maxim’s lazy eyes are green and his face is relatively fresh, except for a little scar under his chin. Bushy and rebellious, his hair is combed back yet not slick and becomes extremely messy after every long sleep. Wearing a large white, high collar shirt with his sleeves rolled up and tucked into baggy green Imperial Artillery crew pants, Maxim keeps his clothes simple and easy (but not very protected), finishing it off with a light weight, dark grey jacket that almost reaches his knees.

Height: 180cm
Weight: 76kg

Personality: Not exactly lazy, Maxim appears to think a lot. He isn’t a philosopher or anything and neither does he have any sinister plan except that he just thinks a lot, about everything. His skill at deduction and logical thought is genius and his mind carries a huge amount of potential. But Maxim is far too laid back and carefree to take it seriously, letting his mind’s potential slip, in exchange for a ‘Here and Now’ mentality, led by a rebellious attitude. He loves to make light of situations, the more serious the better, however annoying to his peers.

Village Job: Apprentice to the village’s sheriff.

Background: Coming from a long line of Law enforcers and town guards, Maxim’s family had made sure the village’s order was secured and disciplined. It was natural that he was also to become a sheriff or town guard one day, and so his parents, already fully fledged law enforcers, passed Maxim, the second youngest of three male children, over to their chief sheriff as an apprentice. His father was different though, and joined an Imperial Artillery unit.

Weapons: Smooth wooden club (used by town guards and enforcers)

Equipment: Large white, high collar shirt, baggy green Imperial Artillery crewman pants,
light weight dark grey jacket, Leather boots, small tinder and flint box, bedroll, backpack, and a 1 man tent.

· Registered
465 Posts
Your right, thats why women dis paper work in offices and acted as secretaries to sheriffs, or taught law to recruits. Whatever it is, they're still enforcers of the Law.

And surnames were relatively new, stemming from nicknames, occupation or town of birth.

· Registered
465 Posts
Fair enough, Reever. But in the Warhammer world, its normal to see large green monsters, Undead dragons and dudes with fire coming outa their faces...hands. So it must be alright to have a town which accepts women Law enforcers, aye?

· Registered
465 Posts
Hahaha, just when I thought I'd have some time off from work, to finally put in some solid RPing with you guys. Not 1 day in and suddenly more work than I've done all year comes crashing down on this week.

Shit, I haven't even been able to check out the forum for almost 2 weeks.

Sorry revan, but you'll have to kill off Maxim. But I'll catchya later in another RP some time in the future.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.