Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
If its Possible I can play I will put up a Small one and Expand on it if you guys are interested.

Name: Benepal Brocksovinch

Appearance : He Is a painfully thin yet tall man with short brown hair cropped at the back. His face shows sign of a long perminat scar that run's horizontally across the left side of his face you can determine that this looks most likely like an weapon wound. He has a dark tanned skin tone and strange black eyes.

Height: About a Meter and a half

Weight: 194

Job: Hunter/Gatherer (The Small game hunter)

Personallity: Benepal is not people person he spends most his time working and is rarly seen in the village as he is always in the woods hunting with his father. He is a series and stern person but pride's himself on his ability to shoot (Bow wise). What many people dont know is that the man is petrified of running water and refuses to go anywere near rivers or lakes.

Backround: Benepal was born into a poor family who could only make ends meat by hunting what lived in the forests around their home once upon a time he had many brothers seven of them to be precise they lived in the middle of no-were and ran a farm of sorts the nearest village was a week by cart. Together his family worked the land many nights going to bed without dinner but they were happy just to be at peace. Until they came horrible twisted men found them marauders like no other they were accompanied by huge towering men and creatures not of this plane of existence. They Took everything from him His brothers tried to fight, tried to hold them back..... they were butchered his father his mother and himself ran for their lives there home burring behind them. But some had followed them and found them crossing the river bank to safty Benepal to this day does not recall the events of that hour it went so fast all he could remember is his mother being hit with an arrow, she fell he tried to save her but she was gone. His father saved him dragged him from the waters and to the other side, together they ran, ran for what felt like an eternity before they found the village known as Nordland were they settled he made friends with some of the other villagers but mostly kept to himself.
Now his only wish is to one day rise and find the men that took his families life from him Revenge.

Weapon: Just his hunting tools two small daggers hand me downs from his father (although in there condition there really only suited to cooking use) and a fine long bow that he made himself.

· Registered
432 Posts
Nvm Sorry The last post resolved it

· Registered
432 Posts
This Rp seems to be coming together nicely.

· Registered
432 Posts
Hmmm... Were is all?

· Registered
432 Posts
Its to my liking Yes
O know I had to Rewrite the last Paragraph!:laugh: Na its all gud luckly You did it before I left or it would have stayed like that.:shok:

· Registered
432 Posts
Sorry for the below double post Edit Trouble

· Registered
432 Posts
Commissar Horn:shok: I know the feeling:mad:

This latest Update is going off however!

· Registered
432 Posts
Sorry for the long post time, Back to school after Holidays and they decided to dump all our term assignments onto us first day.
No Joke

· Registered
432 Posts
Yea I feel it to
But I keep posting in the hope that I can pick up some new skills from the more experianced writers here.:)

· Registered
432 Posts
same, i like to think i've already upped my game from this RP alone,
Your getting better I think yea, I only read the occasional fantasy book and pick up tell tales from Fantasy gamers so I still have a lot to go in this Rp but I think we can both see about getting there.

Still we are getting some good posts on here keep it up people!:victory:

· Registered
432 Posts
Dang how did that happen? I was stuck for a starter so I was waiting on someone else for something I could use.

· Registered
432 Posts
Will have post up in few hours, have to leave for somewere its mostly done.

· Registered
432 Posts
Komanko, I got a Pm in you inbox about that last part of my post

· Registered
432 Posts
No I dont think Wolves will be getting any were near the camp, I got stuck for wording so I stretched it out.

Also, Passing out in the middle of the night out of a desperate need for sleep is not uncommon, people do it today driving 50-80 something down country streets.

Meh, It gets him up quick, not like Im going to impale the guy and throttling him might be just as bad if is really that tired. Besides I never said it was a definate thing depends on what Kom says and the next update, I could figure out something.

· Registered
432 Posts
With any luck this Last miniute posting thing wont last.
Oh well....Busy,Busy,Busy:read:

· Registered
432 Posts
Mine will be up sometime after six so I will update mine for both the Updates

EDIT* The other half of his Dream are planned so I will write it up for next update unless something important happenes

· Registered
432 Posts
So far both you and benepal have fed your horse's meat in the roleplay when Horse's dont eat meat.
I dont remember posting that, My horse has not been feed at all as far as I know.

· Registered
432 Posts
Well it could at least be assumed that the horse does'nt eat when its given it and refuses to touch the thing.

You dont have to magically know, Aldegar can just figure it out like that.
Or ask someone else either way

· Registered
432 Posts
I am sorry to say That I will not make this one, Exams pull me down to the point that I can not dedicate a lot of time into the Forum, Its only until the end of the week but sorry all the same.:(
Revan could you just autopilot Benepal?

· Registered
432 Posts
I Can resume play this Update

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.