Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Name: Kai Stelios

Appearence: Blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Handsome, with a rogueish smile. Of an athletic build, not over muscular but still quite well defined. Not from a well off family, his clothes tend to be of the standard village wear of a shirt and plain trousers.

Height: 5"10

Weight: 90kg

Village Job: Stable boy

Personality/Background: Kai spent almost his entire life in the village having only been to the near towns a few times. He and his twin sister Jenna were inseperable as they grew up, both popular and well liked by most of the village they would often be found organising the social events or genrally joking about. Kai himself being quite handsome is often teased by his closest friends as being a 'pretty-boy' and his good looks are all he can fall back on in life were anything to happen. Always up-beat and trying to keep his friends humours up, even in the years when the harvests were particularly bad or on the busy work days at the height of summer. One day though on his way back to the village from one of his rare trips to the local towns he instantly saw thimgs were wrong. Smoke was billowing on the horizon. As he urged his horse over the crest of a hill he saw the village aflame and bodies everywhere. He raced into the village and dismounted from his horse which instantly bolted away. His house was one of the few not on fire and he eagerly ran in to see if his family were safe. Both his parents had been brutally murdered though. As Kai broke down he realised Jenna was nowhere to be seen. He checked all the bodies he could find but Jenna was not amongst them. In the aftermath Kai joined up with his surviving friends to see where fate would take them, with the hope that somehow Jenna somehow survived the attack.

Weapons: From the wreckage of his home he managed to find his fathers old sword from his army days, the years have taken their toll on the sword however and is nothing impressive. He also carries a small dagger hastily strapped to his boot.

Equipment: Simple cloth trousers, leather boots, plain shirt with a simple leather vest. Basic backpack with a rough woolen cloak, bedroll, 1 man tent and a small tinder and flint box.

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Ya thats true and looking back i've realised im a culprit of that, should have put 'went to punch' i'll actually go back and edit that now. Ravens reaction of the stranger easily blocking Kais attempt is actually what i hoped he would do. Still should have looked over that before posting it.

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Well results in, my laptop isn't due back until the 12th. Rather than miss a whole load of updates I will do them on my phone, as a consequence they will be likely alot shorter I'm afraid, as it's a nightmare posting off the phone. Is that good with you Revan? I would rather at least keep the character in the loop and up to date rather than him pull a Gandalf and magically reappear after 3 or so missed updates

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Aplogies all round for both RP's. Only a few months now before i deploy to Afghan and as a result training and exercises are stepping up alot, so time is short. Will attempt to get all updates done tonight though, if not tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.